Unveiling Torrent Users: The Power of I Know

Bert Champlin

In OSINT, it is interesting to search for information about a user who may be using Torrents, P2P (Peer-to-Peer). The website "I Know" can help you "find" this information.
Computers connected to a network are assigned a unique number called an IP address. IP addresses consist of four numbers ranging from 0 to 255, separated by dots (e.g., 144.92.58.191).
A computer can have either a permanent (static) IP address or one that is dynamically assigned/leased to it.
As a result, if a torrent user does not hide their IP, it becomes easy to locate them. I KNOW will be able to tell you if the IP address used is also in download/upload mode.
In conclusion, finding those who have downloaded the latest trendy movies, such as Barbie, Mission: Impossible 7, Oppenheimer, One Piece, etc., becomes child's play.
https://iknowwhatyoudownload.com/en/peer/

Joelle Auer

I remember the old day believing nothing wrong will happen by not securing my connection and using torrent, also things changed too much right now and the god thing about torrents is that you can always find everything there but with no protection is a high risk.