What is your opinion on Cenchu hosting?

Randy Powlowski

I am using their service for 5 wp in single account ! so far the performance is very good. but ! yeah there is a but !!!

This hosting is for advance users ! don't expect any active support ! you need to manage yourself in migration, configuration and troubleshooting log error!

They implement a bot filter which you have no control over it ! for my case I use an indexer service ! been wait for 3 days to whitelist a single IP and so far no response !

that my experience so far

I am using their service for 5 wp in single account ! so far the performance is very good. but ! yeah there is a but !!!

This hosting is for advance users ! don't expect any active support ! you need to manage yourself in migration, configuration and troubleshooting log error!

They implement a bot filter which you have no control over it ! for my case I use an indexer service ! been wait for 3 days to whitelist a single IP and so far no response !

that my experience so far
Thanks for letting me know!

Golden Hammes

This service is absolutly great. Good support team with faster replies and hosting is very good both in speed and uptime aspects.