Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Making Money
CPA
What's the best Hyperliquid bridge?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelia Gomez" data-source="post: 29778" data-attributes="member: 11995"><p>I'm looking to bridge my assets directly into my Hyperliquid account and was wondering if there is a simple way to do it. I used to use the official Arbitrum bridge, but it's honestly pure headache, the waiting time was always annoying and having to wait around a week for everything to arrive is really not ideal when you already have an open position and need the funds on Hyperliquid quickly.</p><p></p><p>I'm looking for a reliable way to bridge USDC to Hyperliquid directly without going through loopholes. I don't mind using a third party bridge as long it's a DEX and it's fast. Would also be interested to know what I should avoid and common mistakes not to do.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelia Gomez, post: 29778, member: 11995"] I'm looking to bridge my assets directly into my Hyperliquid account and was wondering if there is a simple way to do it. I used to use the official Arbitrum bridge, but it's honestly pure headache, the waiting time was always annoying and having to wait around a week for everything to arrive is really not ideal when you already have an open position and need the funds on Hyperliquid quickly. I'm looking for a reliable way to bridge USDC to Hyperliquid directly without going through loopholes. I don't mind using a third party bridge as long it's a DEX and it's fast. Would also be interested to know what I should avoid and common mistakes not to do. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Making Money
CPA
What's the best Hyperliquid bridge?
Top