Why ppl wanna avoid KYC?

Wava McKenzie

Is that due shady practices (running black hat or even illegal methods), privacy, being able to have multiple "unrelated" accounts or what?

Personally, I don't like providing personal documents to companies due privacy. But I'm ignorant about the other use cases.

Please, provide some examples.

TIA

Haven Armstrong

Everyone have their personal choice to do as per their convenience and many of them just don't want to share the KYC including me just because of keeps anonymous from the exchanges and services for future prospective
# Fast track listing on CMC / CG & CEX / # Tier 1 marketing & PR’s for Crypto coins
# Joint ventures for crypto meme projects / #Many more other services are available
DM fast ——————————————————————————

Kaya Douglas

For Privacy, anonymous, Government watch out etc.

Who wants to show their tail while he is hiding their head in the bush.
Forbes Backlinks & BBC, HuffPost, Mashable, Cnet And NY Times Backlinks Just $99
100% Targeted Traffic | Quora Answer Service | Direct Traffic
WikiPedia.org Backlinks Just $89

Therese Huels

trying their best to hide from big brother. same people have problem signing up with a phone number.

Palma Kunde

That's correct in many countries goverments even have problems with crypto and all digital things for taxation and all That why mostly thags why people hide their identities from
Exchanges and every place when its comes to KYC

Tiana Jacobi

I mean there are also more few main things than just taxation because of that I personally don't like to submit any KYC to anyone just to have crypto..

Because crypto is itself decentralized and if we want it why would we have to go through with KYC does not make any sense at all