Wise Business Closed Us Due To Copyright

Barton McCullough

Heya,

We are running an offer that is in a grey area - breaching Intellectual/Property and Copyright law.

Now the problem I am facing is that first, our national bank closed us, it was most likely due to crypto purchases which we require to run our business.

Then, we opened Wise Business account - they slammed us down for copyright.

Do you know a bank that is more flexible?

I see majority of my competitors accept Google/Apple Pay, cards process through Stripe. There has to be a way.

Best,
Barton

Christop Abshire

Well, i think you might want to look into fintech firms as well, which often offer more tailored and modern financial solutions, but remember, they still comply with laws and might review your business model closely. for payment processing, while Stripe, Google Pay, and Apple Pay are popular, they have strict policies on IP and copyright issues. however, exploring other payment processors that specialize in high-risk businesses might be a path worth considering. just ensure you understand their fees and terms, as they often come with higher costs. i wish you best of luck with finding a solution that aligns with legal standards.

Thanks!

Barton McCullough

Well, i think you might want to look into fintech firms as well, which often offer more tailored and modern financial solutions, but remember, they still comply with laws and might review your business model closely. for payment processing, while Stripe, Google Pay, and Apple Pay are popular, they have strict policies on IP and copyright issues. however, exploring other payment processors that specialize in high-risk businesses might be a path worth considering. just ensure you understand their fees and terms, as they often come with higher costs. i wish you best of luck with finding a solution that aligns with legal standards.

Thanks!
Hey buddy, thanks for a reply! Does any of FinTech companies with higher appetite for risk come to your mind?

Christop Abshire

You can check these out Revolut, N26, TransferWise (now Wise) and Klarna and Afterpay these digital banks are transforming traditional banking with their approach to global currency exchange.

Thanks!

Barton McCullough

You can check these out Revolut, N26, TransferWise (now Wise) and Klarna and Afterpay these digital banks are transforming traditional banking with their approach to global currency exchange.

Thanks!
Well, Wise actually closed us, hence this posting, nevertheless, will check other lead you shared. Appreciate it!

Barton McCullough

You have to start cloaking payments, or use a payment gateway that provides cloaking.
Damn cloaking payments, I am aware of lander cloaking, never thought in my life I would hear cloaking paired with payments. Anyways, I guess the idea is to make bank/payment processor think that the payment was made for a legitimate, white hat product, whilst in reality we receive money for whatever we make money off?