YouTube banning channels

Daniela Cruickshank

I made a youtube channel featuring a woman doing art. The thing is, she was showing her legs, clothed, but the weirdos at youtube didn't like it and removed my channel.

I tried making another channel, new email, new woman, not even showing her body just her hands and face. And those mfs deleted the channel because of circumvention.

So what do I do now. New email, new videos, new artist, new verification number, etc wasn't enough. Do I also need a new ip?

Alvina Harber

Yes use the proxy and make sure the next time upload any scene that contains any rule violation then use semi blue feature on video scenes to make your account safe from ban

Thanks!

Daniela Cruickshank

Semi-blur is when you use the blur filter/add-on video scenes with blur visibility of 10% to 20% with that you content is visible 90% and at the same time you won't violate any Youtube TOS

Thanks!
Great, I understand. Yeah I got confused because it said "semi blue" so I thought it was something I didn't know.

The issue is, that the videos were also different, so it's not like there's certain conflicting part. I discarded all videos I uploaded on the firstly banned channel, got a new artist to do the new ones and that channel got banned because it was circumventing supposedly. So the content and woman are totally different, and my issue is, how's youtube linking the channels if everything is different, just same ip. Even the verification number is different.

Alvina Harber

Do once this change the MAC address + use Anti detect browser + use proxy + use the new number to create an account and try that out & hopefully your issue will get fixed

Thanks!