$1400 per conversion | luxury niche program

Alfonso D'Amore

Hey MMO, long-time reader, first time bringing an offer. 

I have an affiliate program that offers $1400 per conversion in the fine art/luxury niche, and I’m looking for a few affiliates that want to capitalize on that.

Background
We're a creative studio in Canada that produces original fine art. The products that would be promoted are physical paintings from an artist’s studio, and you'd make a 20% commission on each sale.
Typically we sell paintings in person (either at galleries, art fairs, or private sales), but we're looking to take advantage of a growing online market and transition some sales online. The paintings sell for a minimum of $7000, hence your $1400 minimum conversion payout.

Customers
We do offer shipping globally, but we mainly focus on the North American market since the US represents one of the largest markets globally for art and is so close to us. That being said, if you wanted to focus on customers outside of the USA and Canada that would be fine too.
For customers in Canada and the US, we offer free shipping. For International customers, there is a shipping fee that is calculated based on their location, as a result, USA and Canada's traffic is IDEAL.

The Program

Each painting sells for $7000, and affiliates would earn 20% ($1400) per conversion. We also make all our payments through PayPal using a third-party affiliate management system to ensure that you're paid in a timeline manner. Cookies for the affiliate link last 40 days, and we accept all forms of traffic. Priority is making a sale. 

What I'd like to do is find 1-3 dedicated affiliates that perform well and give them each specific works to sell. That way there would be very little competition for each affiliate and revenue can be focused on high-performing affiliates. Ideally, each would sell 5 paintings a month, earning a minimum of $84K/annually.

If anyone’s interested please let me know, and we can get the ball rolling on this.

MMO has always been the place to make money, so let’s make some together.
✌️

Registration Link