25K Words! Only 45$/Site✅PBN/Affiliate/Main Site Creation Service✅Unlimited Discounted Review Copies

Alyce Fadel

How many times you have heard the line ‘treat your PBN site as your main site’? We have brought a new service for them who want to treat their PBN sites as their money sites :) of course, without spending too much! You can even use the same service to build your affiliate or money site.

I am not promising anything, just sharing an experience: I've noticed that the sites I've built recently for my clients, are getting indexed quicker than their other PBN sites with less contents and poor designs. :eek: Is it rocket science? Didn't u already know that?

So we're gonna act on 3 golden rules of SEO: Content is king, treat your PBN like your main site & when the boss comes, boss song is played in the room (check my username now:p).

What you will get:

- Beautifully designed website (Based on WordPress)

- 10,000 – Up to 25,000 words of contents [SAME price]

- No spun, no software generated content

- All the articles will be high quality, hand written, mostly from expired domains

- You can check the reviews of my another thread here to know about the quality of my articles :)

- Minimum 20 posts (can be up to 50 posts, same price) with pictures & videos

- 1X500 words article written with your given keyword (you can use it to insert backlink to your site)

- All articles will be 100% CopyScape passed. Guaranteed.

- We will install all necessary plugins + if you want any specific plugin

- Archived page restoration (as many as 100!): We'll check if there's any archived page (web archive) with content, if it passes copyscape and if it is good quality then we'll restore it

- If you order multiple sites for a PBN network then each site will be completely different from the other, no footprint at all.

- Custom About US Page

- Contact Us Page

- Privacy Policy page

- Header

- Logo

- Favicon

How to have 25k words? 😏

Simple
: When you will place the order, we’ll ask you if it is okay to post some articles which are not closely related to your niche but related to the domain you’ve bought – if you choose that option then you’ll have more contents (word count may vary depending on niches). For example: if you’ve bought a PBN domain like Wallpapers dot com and your main site is about gadgets then we will post some posts under the ‘gadgets’ category, we will post some posts under the ‘wallpapers’ category, we will post some posts under the ‘technology’ category - or if your domain is gadgets dot com and your main site is about gadgets then we can post under gadgets, apps, phone & technology categories (Of course, before posting we’ll let you know our plan) – at the end it will look like a real site with good contents :)

Domain & Hosting?

Domain & hosting is not included in the package. The client has to purchase them. But let me know if you want help with setting up your PBN, if you place a big order we may do that free for you (means you will pay for the domain & hosting, we'll set the domain, change DNS, install WP
etc for you). ;) Or if you buy some services (domain & hosting) through our affiliate links then we can offer some nice discounts too!

Samples
? :suspicious:

Please comment below for samples.

Review Copies? :D

We've already offered free review copies in the Jr. VIP section. Don't :weep: we still have something for you :) If your account is at least 6 months old and if it is your first order then we will give you 50% discount for the first site. Just comment below to grab this offer.

TAT?

5 working days.

Cost?

01-09 sites: 50$/site
10+ sites: 45$/site

Contact?

PM me, post here or email me:
iosiris07 (at) gmail.com

How to Order (like a boss :cool:)?

***Just Say I Love Teddy Bears And Click Here***

Guarantee/Refund/Replacement?

If any article does not pass copyscape by 100% then it will be replaced.
If any article is spun then it will be replaced.
We will modify the posts according to your requirements.
We will replace the WP Theme if you don't like the current one.
We will make basic changes in the theme if needed.

No refund after the work is completed, but we are committed to work until you're satisfied.