80% profit margin fully automated cashcow business selling software, VPN and streaming

Ethan Daugherty

80% profit margin fully automated cashcow business selling software, VPN and streaming

Important: the website is 100% legit and is not selling powned accounts. it's only using using greyhat methods to get cheap items then sell it at high price with branding

Websites is doing sells between 1000 and 1500 euros per months with 80% profits. It mean that when you sell 100 euros it cost only 20 euros.

Why you should buy this business :

• It's a fully automated cashcow website. When user buy a product, he automatically receive an e-mail with the license / code
  • It's 30 minutes of work per day to refill inventory and do e-mail supports
  • Optimized website 96% google page speed score on desktop & 84% on mobile
  • Website get 100% organic traffic with highly targeted buyers. i'm on first page for my main keywords
  • An average of 60 - 100 € per day. highest sales was 180€. Very stable income track record
  • A lot of recurring purchase from previous users. They are very happy with the service
  • You will get invaluable datas about the best performing products. I spend month to test and find the best selling one
  • 2 000$ invested on website design, performance and product page coopywriting

How to increase the revenue even more ?​

- There is a massive potential at doing marketing. with the 80% margin, it will be easy for an advanced marketer to get a positive roi
- You can implement a live chat to increase conversion
- add more products. You will get more traffic from google and more sales
- Post on forum, social media to get more organic traffic
- An affiliate program is already setup on the website, you just need to find reseller to scale