A Way To Scrape and Automate Posts from Pexels etc onto Pinterest ?

Dee

Hi All,

As the title says, I'm looking for a way to scrape the free image sites - UnSplash, Pexels, Pixabay etc etc for certain keywords and then get them over to Pinterest ready to post using some kind of automation tool.....

Even if I can get them into the scheduled post section a week ahead to give me time to fill in the titles, descriptions, link and tags it would be a great time saver.

Currently using Canva to create Pins, but I really don't mind adding a several hundred Pins without any Image text - I'm just going to pump them out with one affiliate link and see what happens.....

Any suggestions on any tools that can do this would be a big help - Also, would be nice to know if it isn't possible or a bad idea.....

Kellen

This post ranking 5th for "scrape and automate free images" though.....which doesn't help me either

Rachelle Douglas

When a user clicks on any pin, the contents probably won't match. Pinterest, when they notice this, will ban the account. Moreover, they don't really like affiliate URLs or redirect URLs. I managed to match the content properly at one point and earned small amounts. Then, Pinterest banned many of my accounts, and the companies I had deals with stopped working with me. Basically, I got squeezed between both sides. My advice to you is:

1- Make sure the content matches.
2- For affiliate links, you can use Twitter redirects like t.co which I believe to be reliable and lasting.
3- If you're using multiple accounts, the proxies you use should never reveal your real IP address, similar to performing a ping test.
4- The email addresses used in multiple accounts need to be active. Pinterest even checks to see if an email address is active.

Actually, the easiest part of this is the software. The other aspects are more challenging. Also, I've written a lot of automation in Python. The company I worked for was terrible. I intend to experiment with ShareASale, but I'm afraid it might be a waste. If you're actively doing CPA and making money, maybe we could collaborate on some experiments. Also, English is not my native language.