about new channel on youtube

Iliana Kessler

I made a new channel, I currently posted 5 videos so far I only have 7 views, what should I do?
1713320437946.png

Trudie Brown

Building an audience on YouTube takes consistent time and effort. Here are some tips that can help increase your views:
1. Optimize Your Videos: Ensure that your video titles, descriptions, and tags are optimized for search engines and are relevant to your content.

2. Promote Your Channel: Share your videos on social media platforms, forums, and relevant online communities to reach a wider audience.

3. Engage with Your Audience: Respond to comments on your videos and engage with your viewers to build a community around your channel.

4. Collaborate with Other YouTubers: Collaborating with other creators can help expose your channel to a new audience.

5. Consistency is Key: Regularly upload new content to keep your audience engaged and coming back for more.

6. Learn from Analytics: Use YouTube analytics to understand what content is resonating with your audience and adjust your strategy accordingly.

7. Patience: Building a successful YouTube channel takes time, so be patient and persistent in your efforts.