Adult membership payment gateaway?

Lysanne Kulas

Hey guys,

I am building a subscription-based website in the adult niche and I will need a payment gateway. I do not own a company, I am based in the EU, I have a few hundred bucks for this project.
I've done my research but I would be more than glad to hear from someone more experienced. Currently, I applied to Zombai, but I am not sure how I could integrate it as a recurring membership model, it's mostly used as "token system" if I got it right.
I am happy to hear experiences/insights.

America Crist

ccbill is a trusted reliable payment gateway
since you are in europe you only need to pay $500 to accept mastercard payments, visa payments are free.

Grant Price

my friend is not a company, but he applied to them, 3 years ago, maybe things have changed.

Shania Vandervort

You should setup a business (no LLC in the US, you wont find a payment provider)
Epoch, ccbill, verizon are options for adult websites.

Kylee Russel

I just advised you to NOT set up a LLC if you are in EU :)
If you still want to incorpore a business in the US, be sure to have all the suitable KYC documents and also you will need a nominee director because you wont be able to provide a security social number. You should go for EU incorporation solutions rather than US.
Maybe another forum member can advise too

Finding a payment provider for adult businesses with a uncompleted KYC is wasting your time.