AI Generated Content that Can't be Easily Detected

Hillard Spencer

I feel that majority of content written by AI platforms can be detected by Google as AI generated.
I have been trying to find out if there are any tools that can write content that looks more human-like.

Found one recently and I want to ask the community members if they have tried it.
If you are using some other tool that creates content that can't be easily detected, please do share.

Bartholome Bradtke

There are some cues that Google uses to identify AI generated content. For example, bulk content creation (posting 100+ articles everyday on a new site), not using media or using royalty-free images, similar content length for all articles, etc. You can get away with AI content if you manually edit it or use a paraphrasing tool like quillbot.

Domenick Borer

There are some cues that Google uses to identify AI generated content. For example, bulk content creation (posting 100+ articles everyday on a new site), not using media or using royalty-free images, similar content length for all articles, etc. You can get away with AI content if you manually edit it or use a paraphrasing tool like quillbot.
Would Quillbot help to skip from AI detection?

Bartholome Bradtke

Would Quillbot help to skip from AI detection?
Google algo is not that smart at this point. They just rely on backlinks to rank content. However, you need to be careful about the vocabulary and repetition of certain words in content. There won't be any issues if the content is in conversational language and in a personalized tone. I have used many articles from chatgpt and quillbot with some minor editing without any issues.

Hillard Spencer

Google algo is not that smart at this point. They just rely on backlinks to rank content. However, you need to be careful about the vocabulary and repetition of certain words in content. There won't be any issues if the content is in conversational language and in a personalized tone. I have used many articles from chatgpt and quillbot with some minor editing without any issues.
I don't think you get the point here. Google might take some time to flag your website. If some AI detection tools can detect AI generated content, Google should also have such a feature. It could be just a matter of time.
And, once a website is flagged by their system for posting AI content, it would be difficult to get rankings back.

Hillard Spencer

Is that your site?
No, if I was just trying to promote a website, I would be more creative.
I am trying to find a service or tool that can generate content that won't be easily detected as automated content.
I am aiming to publish around 15-20 stories per day using AI.

And, there are a lot of tools claiming to generate quality AI content. I don't have resources to test each of them.

I am asking community here because I think there will be a lot of people who are interested in getting such content.

Bartholome Bradtke

I don't think you get the point here. Google might take some time to flag your website. If some AI detection tools can detect AI generated content, Google should also have such a feature. It could be just a matter of time.
And, once a website is flagged by their system for posting AI content, it would be difficult to get rankings back.
The AI-detection threat will always be there. After all, it's their job to prevent spam. If you want to play safe, then you should strictly follow whitehat tactics.