Building my own No-Code LinkedIn Automation Tool

Wilton Kreiger

Hey Guys!

im in the LinkedIn Outreach Space for quite a long time and i have used a ton of different LinkedIn Automation Tools like Expandi, Walaxy, Meet Alfred and so on.

I was never satisfied with the Tools because they lacked CRM functions, like adding status to each contact, setting follow up messages or sequences in X days and where its hard to track the status of every contact especially when you handle multiple LinkedIn Accounts.

Thats why im deciding to build my own LinkedIn Automation SaaS Tool for my own usage and also for future Clients.

Im sure many of you also used LinkedIn Automation before, thats why im Curious about your problems. What kind of Automation Tool are you using at the moment and Which Features or Solutions would you like to add when it comes to LinkedIn Automation?

Zack Powlowski

Scraping leads, extracting data.

Also multi-user option, and proxy support. I'd like to set daily limits for each of the accounts, and gradually increase them.

Right now I'm using Kanbox, and so far so good.

Looking forward to your solution, and I'd be willing to give it a test. Count me in as a beta tester if you decide to pursue this.

GL!

Ashlee Stokes

Interested!
Would love to automate interactions on contributions (like or reaction). I havent found any tool that support it. They usually have posts but that's it.
Would love engagement pods as well :)