Business Valuation & Selling

Tod Stoltenberg

What up MMO.
I have a Digital Products business on Autopilot generating around $7K monthly - 100 daily visitors only, conversion rate is really high. Transactions are between $15-$60.
What is the appropriate price for selling this business? Fairly new, made a couple months ago. Discord community with over 1000 members & a bright community. Potential is unreal.
What price should I be selling it for?

Thanks!

Jedidiah Ward

Why would you want to sell it? I smell BS...

Those are great stats... Just keep it & reinvest in paid ads, talk to your paying customer to improve existing products & add more features, if it's a SaaS-type product/service. Add ''AI twist'' if it's not already an AI-related project, that is a ''hot'' tech now... etc., etc.

Consider selling only when you see that you have reached a peak of possible growth. So bigger Tech companies, with deep pockets, could acquire for a 30-50x multiplier easily if they see potential in your Tech/product or customer base.

Tod Stoltenberg

Why would you want to sell it? I smell BS...

Those are great stats... Just keep it & reinvest in paid ads, talk to your paying customer to improve existing products & add more features, if it's a SaaS-type product/service. Add ''AI twist'' if it's not already an AI-related project, that is a ''hot'' tech now... etc., etc.

Consider selling only when you see that you have reached a peak of possible growth. So bigger Tech companies, with deep pockets, could acquire for a 30-50x multiplier easily if they see potential in your Tech/product or customer base.
More focused on other things in the real world, some issues payment gateways. Not worth the headache for me.

Virgie Runolfsson

Congrats my man!

Was wondering if you would be willing to share what niche it is in, and how you gained your initial following (what type of marketing, etc.)?

Its kind of hard to evaluate what you should try to sell it for without these metrics but If I were you, just based upon numbers, I wouldn't let it go for anywhere under 90K