ClaroAds - Buy Cheap Website Traffic $0.03 for 1000 visitors

Moshe Renner

Claro Ads is offering cheap website traffic, for the unseen price - minimum bid is only $0.03 for 1000 visits!

Our main features:

-Only $0.00003 for one website visit (CPV)

-Big traffic volume, over 200 000 000 daily visitors

-Ability to choose only 24 hours unique IP visits, campaign scheduling, geolocation and other features

-Our stats updates every 5 minutes, so no long delays to check the results

-All traffic is filtered from proxies, VPNs and non valid user agents

-Low minimum deposit, only $50 via Paypal or Crypto

How to start:

1. Go to registration page here: https://login.claroads.com/signup.php

2. Choose Account type "Advertiser", fill the form and click "Sign Up"

3. Wait for account approval. This is usually done within 24 hours.

4. Once approved go to login page here: https://login.claroads.com/login.php

5. In top menu click "Add funds" to add money

6. Once deposit is complete go to Reports -> Traffic rates to see average bids for each country, as well as traffic volumes

7. Go Advertising -> All Campaigns -> Add Campaign -> Pop Ad / Redirect (CPV)

8. Enter all campaign details and click Save

9. You will be able to check all campaign stats at Reports -> Campaign Statistics, as well as pause/resume campaign and make any edits on campaign settings

FAQ:

1. Where this traffic comes from?

It mostly comes from POP and domain redirects

2. What is the best use of this traffic?

Most of our advertisers use our traffic for arbitrage by selling our website traffic for other adnetworks. Another use is CPA marketers mixing our traffic with other types of traffic to lower their clicks CTR or conversions percentage. Another popular use is for websites flipping to increase visitors stats. There are multiple other uses for our traffic, so you can try various startegies.

3. What are your top countries?

Our TOP5 countries are: Vietnam, Germany, Russia, China, India. You can find full list in members area at Reports -> Traffic rates

4. How much traffic is available?

Right now we have about 200 000 000 daily visitors.

5. What is your minimum deposit?

Minimum deposit is $50

6. What deposit method you support?

We accept Paypal and crypto deposits.

7. What is your minimum bid?

Minimum bid is $0.00003 CPV (cost per visit), this means that you can get 1000 visitors for $0.03

8. What is allowed in campaigns?

We allow most websites, including Adult and Gambling. However we don’t allow illegal websites or websites, which have malware or viruses.

9. What are your device distribution?

Right now we have 40% desktop and 60% mobile traffic with various browsers.

10. Is it adsense safe?

We are not recommending to use our traffic for websites with Goole adsense code. Google Adsense doesn't prohibit buying traffic, what they are not allowing is software manipulating the clicks on their ads. However even if it is not written in their terms, they don’t like paid traffic and your account might be suspended.

11. Can you track this traffic with Google Analytics?

It will show lower number of visitors compared to our stats. The stats in your members area show 100% of your visitors since we track all visitors before redirecting them to your website. Other trackers (such as Google analytics or awstats) show lower number because some visitors close website before it loads tracker code, some might now have javascript support, etc.Google analytics can track this traffic, but stats will not be equal to our stats (expect lower numbers).

12. Can I expect conversions with this traffic?

No, it is very hard to get any conversions (sales or CPA), but this traffic can get you clicks, video views and similar tasks. Keep in mind that we don’t guarantee any conversions, including clicks to ads or video views. You should test and optimize yourself.

13. What targeting options you are offering?

We are offering detailed targeting. You can choose countries, browsers, devices and even set your automated campaign rules.

14. Does each visitor have unique IP address?

You can choose both unique IP visits and non-unique visits.

15. Can I choose referrer?

No, all traffic comes with claroads.com as referrer.

16. What is your refund policy?

We don‘t issue refunds for deposits. We encourage advertisers to firstly test our traffic with minimum deposit of $50 to see if it suits their needs and only then deposit higher amounts.

17. Can I also sell my own website traffic to you?

Right now we are not accepting any new publishers.

18. How can I contact you if I have other questions?

Please write to our email: info [@] claroads.com

https://www.ClaroAds.com