ComfyUI - Complete AI Influencer Workflow

Miracle Walter

Hi everyone!

So recently, after seeing Plastic Bowl's post on MMO, I have fallen down the rabbit hole of AI Influencers, specifically creating a consistent model within SD with ComfyUI, and I've become obsessed.

I've gone pretty balls deep on learning and researching how it all works and how to use it, but being a complete beginner to anything like this, it is taking a while to learn - although I am pleased with the rate of improvement I am making.

My question is; does anybody have a ComfyUI workflow that they use to execute the majority of the influencer creation needs? For example, a full-kit workflow that, based on prompts, will create a scene, whilst injecting a ImageLoad defined face ,and body type (for that consistency).

Essentially, I am looking for a complete workflow that someone is willing to share, or suggest one they have found online which they now use.

I am looking forward to learning all this through trial and error along the way, as of course that's how to learn best, however I would, alongside learning, like to be able to actively progress with building the following for an AI influencer as well, which a working workflow today would be the last piece of the puzzle - a bit like putting together all the outer edges first and considering it complete lol.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated! If anyone knows of any useful Discord chats or similar where likeminded people communicate that would also be lovely!

Looking forward to discussing!