Connecting Two Websites

Berry Mayer

I have a WooCommerce store, and a membership website, both on wordpress.

I want to connect both websites. What I mean by connecting is that I want to automatically register customers on my membership website when they buy a membership from my woocommerce website's store. Both of the websites have register/login options, so the user data must be transferred between the two websites.The content in the two websites are different, they are two different websites. So the only thing I want to connect is the user information. I don't want to post something in my membership website and it'll automatically post in the woocommerce website too. I don't want that.

I know this is possible with memberpass, but it exceeds my budget. Plus, I already use armember on my membership website. I sent an e-mail to armember customer support relating to connecting two websites while using armember and they said armember can't do that. However, I saw armember option in the integration plans of a plugin called bitintegretions, which claims it can connect two websites.

My websites are on different host providers. I am pretty new to web, so I'm not sure how this all works. Does anyone know any way to connect two websites, while keeping armember if possible?

Monty Marvin

Here is a free way to do it, read this article. Have not tried it myself but it is from a legit source.