CrakRevenue - We're back!

Clemmie Bartell

Hi everyone,

We're thrilled to be back on MMO. A special thanks to Damien is in order for helping us get situated here. We appreciate the opportunity to take part in this amazing community again.

Some of you may not be familiar with CrakRevenue, so I will take a moment to explain a little bit about us: We're CrakRevenue - a premium CPA network made up of some of the biggest affiliates in the adult industry. We've generated leads for over a decade and we've won many awards for our innovative work. Our mission is to develop and share the same money making tools we use ourselves, with our valued affiliates.

Some of you also may be wondering why "CrakRevenue" became a censored term here a month or so back. Rest assured, it had nothing to do with our business practices, complaints, or anything of the sort (We ALWAYS pay on time and we serve many happy affiliates). The reason for the "Crakrevenue" filtering is a lot less dramatic than that. Please allow me to explain what happened. Because MMO is such an active community, we have seen a lot of CrakRevenue mentions and support requests on the boards. We actually get alerts whenever we're mentioned. We signed up to not only engage in the MMO community, but to cover the boards and make sure that all questions regarding our platform and offers were adequately and promptly answered. It turns out that we may have overdone it a bit, maybe a little too much enthusiasm on our part! Albeit, always with good intentions!

It was never our goal to break any forum rules. It was just a simple misunderstanding on our part and we apologize for the inconvenience. Anyway, we're back now! And you know what? We've never been more ready to provide the MMO community with premium support for our products and service -- and we?ve never been MORE ready to make a whole bunch of BHWers a whole lot of money!

We really do value each and every affiliate and know that we would be nowhere without the support of our affiliates. In fact, we don't want anyone unhappy. We're reasonable people and we believe in working any issues out in a reasonable manner -- so if there ever is one, please get ahold of us personally.

Cheers!

Carrie Blanda

Welcome back. Looking forward to working with you. Saw that one of my passive site is generating some traffic and hits from you. Surprised just took some time for site to settle. Now its time to build some more. Simon still on skype? We hook u up soon for some fresh inspirations. Peace and well eing brothers.

Clemmie Bartell

Welcome back. Looking forward to working with you. Saw that one of my passive site is generating some traffic and hits from you. Surprised just took some time for site to settle. Now its time to build some more. Simon still on skype? We hook u up soon for some fresh inspirations. Peace and well eing brothers.
Now that's what we like to hear! Now let's keep it going :) Yep, Simon is still on Skype.