Dispute: @at4sg v. @Erron Black

Margarita Batz

Proof that the transaction began on MMO:
Attached. Opp has an AWS Account selling thread in Marketplace. I've reached out to him via PM, stating what I want to buy. He replied that he was interested in doing business. Then we moved to TG conversations, I tried to convince him in closing the deal using Midleman services as MMO suggests. He refused.

1713749749580.png
Proof the other party has been informed of this Dispute Resolution:
I wrote him a message on PM informing him that I would raise a dispute against him if he didn't return my money.
1713749826606.png
Proof of Contact:
As the seller deleted his TG account, the only option for me to try to reach him is MMO. He only replied something about his compensation and never came back to me since about the ways to solve the issue.
1713749857030.png
Proof of Transaction:

Here is me asking for his confirmation and crypto wallet address to transfer funds:
1713749880635.png
Here is the evidence I sent the money to the address he wrote on PM:
1713749930193.png

After I sent the money, he was still replying to me via TG asking me to wait. The next morning, I woke up to see he'd deleted the TG account. This is the proof that this was the same person. Snip of his last messages:
1713749949810.png

Summary of Dispute: I wanted to buy aws account with credits, we agreed on the details, I transferred the agreed sum. Since then, the seller has neither provided me with the account nor refunded me.

Evidence of the Issue: This is visible in the screenshots I provided as evidence.

What you hope to gain from this Dispute Resolution: AWS Account or Full Refund

(Optional) Additional Information: Since the moment he got my money, more people were complaining about the same. Please check his selling thread. Also, he is creating new fake user accounts (all of them were created after the scamming act), thus trying to show that all is fine and people are using the service, which is, of course, a lie and yet another try to scam more people.

Last edited: