Dispute: @StarSodaME v. @PremiumCreditAccount

Hassan Schiller

Proof that the transaction began on MMO:

Proof the other party has been informed of this Dispute Resolution:
Check attachment m5.png

Proof of Contact:
Check attachments

Summary of Dispute:
I actually do a lot of business with @PremiumCreditAccount .
At first, everything is good, I pay him money, and he sends me accounts.
Someday I send too much money, then he decides to scam me, take my money, and ignore me, not sending me new account or replacing banned accounts anymore.

Evidence of the Issue:
Check attachments

What you hope to gain from this Dispute Resolution:
Refund or send account.

Deonte Schamberger

for your kind information the account replacement warranty period is 7 days not 15 days, you can clearly see the refund policy in my thread

In his last image md5 you can see i didnt respond for a long time, but i Actually did but he deleted every message and made it look like I didnt respond

In that response this is what I said

1. I said to him that the account replacement warranty is only seven days not 15 days as mentioned in my thread but he is demanding me to give him a replacement

2. As he is my regular buyer I accepted it even though this is happened beyond my warranty time, But I asked one of his Suspended account unchecked the reason behind the suspension he used the Google Cloud account for Crypto mining which is against Google Cloud Thompson condition

In the Refund policy ( Account Misuse: The replacement guarantee is void if the account issues arise from misuse, including but not limited to, immediately resetting login credentials, changing account details, or violating the terms and policies of the respective cloud service provider. ) I clearly mentioned that The replacement guarantee is void if the account issues arise from the above reason.

I said everything to him very clearly and @StarSodaME also accepted it thats why he didnt raise dispute then asap?

I don't know why he is rising a dispute against me right now maybe he need account very urgently or he dont have money I dont know

Maxine Fahey

Miss Typo this sentence ( 2. As he is my regular buyer I accepted it even though this is happened beyond my warranty time, But I asked one of his Suspended account unchecked the reason behind the suspension he used the Google Cloud account for Crypto mining which is against Google Cloud Thompson condition )

correct sentence is,

2. As he is my regular buyer, I accepted it even though this is happened beyond my warranty time, But I asked one of his Suspended accounts to check what is the reason behind the suspension he used the Google Cloud account for Crypto mining which is against Google Cloud terms and condition.

Gerhard Jerde

The @PremiumCreditsAccount is a big manipulator for me as well. Bro where is my replacement or refund that you promised before delivering the accounts. It’s been around for over two months, and still, there is no reply.

@PremiumCreditsAccount gave a 15-day warranty for 3 GCP 250k and 100k accounts, and within a few days, the accounts got suspended with payment validation issues.

Later on, he never replaced the accounts or gave any refund but sold accounts to other people, and when I asked for a refund for one account, he carelessly said do whatever you can, and I will manage and handle it.

Please see the attached screenshots where he is saying he will give a replacement when he has the accounts, but he has still not given them to me and kept on selling accounts to other buyers and scamming them.

For selling accounts, he will give 15 days, even a 30-day warranty, compared to what he mentioned in the sales thread, but once the buyer pays the amount, it’s gone. There is no refund or replacement if something happens to accounts, and he will keep on saying he will replace them, but that never happens anytime a buyer lives on this earth.

I posted on his thread as well, but till now, there has been no reply regarding that.
Multiple people got scammed by this seller, and hopefully, they will reply to this thread.