Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Social Media
General Social Chat
Does posting more actually lead to better engagement?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Astrid Wagner" data-source="post: 29755" data-attributes="member: 11972"><p>I've been looking at different social media pages lately and something I've noticed is that posting more doesn't always seem to mean getting more engagement.</p><p></p><p>Sometimes a page that doesn't post that often gets way more comments and shares than a page posting every day. I guess it really comes down to whether the content actually connects with the audience.</p><p></p><p>For those who have been growing social pages for a while, what has worked better for you posting consistently or spending more time testing different types of content?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Astrid Wagner, post: 29755, member: 11972"] I've been looking at different social media pages lately and something I've noticed is that posting more doesn't always seem to mean getting more engagement. Sometimes a page that doesn't post that often gets way more comments and shares than a page posting every day. I guess it really comes down to whether the content actually connects with the audience. For those who have been growing social pages for a while, what has worked better for you posting consistently or spending more time testing different types of content? [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Social Media
General Social Chat
Does posting more actually lead to better engagement?
Top