FACEBOOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL✔️ACCEPT (BH, GH, WH)✔️FEE FIRST DEPOSIT✔️.

Sheila Reichel

1. Our services include:
- VPS (RDP), Adspower (Clean proxy, residential proxy) - at no cost
- Profile (profile 902, quick replacement when prohibited) - at no cost
- Use advertising accounts with spending limits of 250, 1500, nolimit (with spending limits or suitable accounts that can work well at each time * Change quickly when restricted).
- Provide BMs, pages and instructions for using pixels (share pixels to your account).
- Use of the blue check page for customers (or groups of customers) who can spend 8k/day or more (at no cost)
- 24/7 support staff.

2. Cooperation policy:
- Provide services for customers to check their account first, only after the account is active because they need to deposit money.
- Refund if the customer has a problem and wants to stop cooperation on the same day.
- Consider reducing fees if spending is large.

3. Account rental fee:
- Accept minimum spending from $200/day or more.
- Spend <1000$/day 10% fee
- Spending 1000$ ~ <2000$/day 9% fee
- Spending 2000$ ~ <3000$/day 8% fee
- For WH products, fee reduction can be negotiated.
- When customers have the ability to spend a lot and increase quickly, they can negotiate a % reduction.

4. Payment method:
- We accept payment methods USDT, BTC, ETH,... Payoneer.

5. Refund policy:
- We will refund if the customer has difficulty at work and wants to stop working on the same day from the time the customer requests. (No later than 24 hours in case I'm busy with personal matters).

6. Contact:
- Telegram: https://t.me/sunny_agencyy ( @sunny_agencyy ).
- WhatsApp: +84389820403.
Contact me only at the address provided above. All other contacts besides the above two addresses are impersonations.