Growing an account from 0 on Tumblr

Caden Gusikowski

It's not easy to grow an account on Tumblr, as the platform is becoming increasingly saturated with content. However, if you have interesting and compelling content, you can still attract a following by using effective marketing strategies.

One thing to keep in mind is that Tumblr is largely dominated by teens and young adults, so it's important to produce content that resonates with that demographic. You can do this by creating unique and engaging visuals, using hashtags to reach a wider audience, and partnering with other creators in your niche. In addition, be sure to actively engage with your followers by responding to their comments and likes. If you put in the hard work, you can grow a thriving community on Tumblr.

Omer Littel

I am surprised to see OP has got 0 followers on Tumblr. Since this thread is five months old, I would be interested to know what is the current status of your account @Xeon ? Have you managed to get any followers yet?

I have created an account in Tumblr around a month ago and mapped it with my aged domain. I have never posted any new content but I am just reblogging other peoples post and following other accounts everyday. I work only 5 to 10 minutes max on this account per day.

Within a month I have got 42 followers.