Guys be careful with Google Reviews

Wilford Becker

I see lately a lot of people are in dire need of Google reviews and posts all over the place about it.

Whoever offers you these will likely rip you off. I don't know a single seller or service that can deliver Google reviews successfully these days.

Lots of new and unknown Jr.VIPs are responding to Want to Buy and Hire a Freelancer threads and offer their services, and if you fall for it, you'll likely depart with your money.

This is just a heads-up before the shitlist section is filled with new complaints.

Take care

Brisa Hoppe

That's right and the ones that still provide offer 3 days warranty witch is a joke
That's why I'm not doing that for more than 5 months now
Also Just want to let you know that I have Amazon SES accounts with 50k limit if you want to buy, people use that to send emails in bulk since Amazon is cheap You pay $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you send, the account will cost you 700$ so if you want to buy you can find it here
if you enjoy my posts show some love and I will do the same

Kitty Hudson

Thank you for the helpful advice. In the past, I have paid many people for requests, but unfortunately, most of the reviews were either scams or got deleted within 3 to 7 days after being posted. When I asked for sample reviews, everyone declined, probably because they knew the reviews would be removed. That's why I don't want to provide samples, as I know they will be deleted.

Arnulfo Marks

I tried posting google reviews for a local shop of a friend of mine by using my old Gmail accounts. I was using different browser profiles and different proxies with different cookies. Still after posting the reviews few used to appear and few don't. That's how i know it was a waste of my time.

Durward Jerde

I purchased with a few different sellers on here and they dont stick, is there some section on this site with sellers who are tried and tested for reviews, please dont reply saying you can offer them more than likely you owe me money from my other account.

Dayne Jacobson

All sellers go through a verification process when their sales threads are approved.

They opened their threads prior to the new Google update when it was possible to deliver these reviews.

Unfortunately, some know they cannot offer this service anymore and will not close their sales threads either and keep offering this until the complaints pile up and their services get closed by mods.

If you have a complaint then you can (and should) open a dispute thread in the proper section below:

Jaylin Homenick

There was a service I rejected from the marketplace yesterday because the seller's reviews weren't sticking for more than 24 hours. One of them even got removed after 12 minutes. The seller also struggled to follow basic instructions, which was another reason he failed the review.

At the risk of sounding like a shill, I did go back and look over some (not all, mind you) of the Google review services approved over the last year, and there are reviews that did stick. Although, this might be more of an issue with reviews posted recently. What do you think about this, @INCC?

Edit: you answered that for me here:
INCC said:
They opened their threads prior to the new Google update when it was possible to deliver these reviews.

Unfortunately, some know they cannot offer this service anymore and will not close their sales threads either and keep offering this until the complaints pile up and their services get closed by mods.
Do you think you can submit a support ticket about this as the marketplace manager and marketplace team should be made aware of this.