How can I make scalping bots, and where can I buy scalping bots

Gunnar

remember back when the ps5 just came out and Sony said they were only selling it online due to covid?

and millions of people tried to get it but most of the people who would be able to buy it were scalpers the majority of the time

since they had bots that would get the product into checkout and buy it in lightspeed

I want to make or buy something like that so if there’s a product that’s very high demand I can get the product before it sells out

Wilfred Langworth

didn't they ended up losing money and had to sell for cheaper than they purchased for?

anyway you need to figure out what platform you want to target first and then get the bot made or buy accordingly to that plus also be ready to invest heavily in vcc and computer resources because if the demand is truly high you would need a lot of accounts attempting to purchase at the same time for some of them to succeed

also you will need to source your proxies accordingly you will need to get static proxies that are as fast as possible and are in the proper geo that can work with the vcc that you will buy

Stone Huel

Cool. I am not sure where to buy such software but you could certainly make it/hire someone to do it. The complexity depends on the scale you want to achieve... targeting the same sites with multiple accounts will require multiple accounts(obv) but also payment details.. amazon caught onto this during the xbox/ps5 madness and limited addresses. Targeing multiple sites, each will have different apis, auth providers, checkout systems so custom programming required.

I considered this type of thing in the past but opted for a simpler approach. Instead of writing the scripts to complete check out I simply scraped the stock, when the items came in stock I posted to social media (twitter at the time) saying instock with my aff link.. eventually got me banned but I made a few quid. You could even do it without the scraper tbh and just lie :) anyway with more effort any cloaking this is also a viable option..

Waffling now but people also sell services to notify people when items are in stock.. just another Spin on the same Idea.