How Do ClickBank Offers Still Work?

Hollis Macejkovic

Can someone please explain how people still ‘fall’ for these VSL offers on ClickBank?

Like, just when we consider the fact that soooo many affiliates have pushed these offers at a huge scale.

I imagine every American must have seen these VSL’s at some point. Obviously, offers change and new VSL’s are created. But they all promise the same 7 second rituals etc.

This is a serious question. The reason I ask is because paid traffic really fascinates me, and ClickBank seems like a nice network.

I just don’t understand how these offers continue to sell when affiliates push them HARD on every major platform - Facebook, Native, Google, YouTube, you name it…

Looking forward to your answers!

Orval Harvey

VSLs are just better/different versions of long form sales letters, and they work.

These health niches have been around forever and will continue to exist as long as humans do.

Lexus McClure

Someone talked about this in another thread.
The VSLs may look scummy to newer generations but old generations find these old school html designs more relatable and in sync with what their internet looked like back in their days and in a way they put more trust in these barebones pages over the flashy and interactive newer sites.
These VSLs play on the nostalgia factor of boomers and less tech savvy millenials.

That being said 100% of these VSLs are owned by Clickbank themselves. Why would they settle on pesky commisions from scam affiliates when they can manufacture these affiliates themselves?

Gusikowski

Sorry, friend, but you're wrong on the last part.

Been a Platinum member myself and I've networked with many of the top vendors before. They're real. We even have CB networking events hosted at different countries where you get to meet all the attending top affiliates and vendors, and the Clickbank team. There's also a private group where we mingle and share. The only thing is whatever names they use on their product salespitch are just fictitious pen names. You will be surprised to learn that some of the top-selling products are all owned by 1 top vendor. It is a crazy rabbit hole there. Also, by that logic of 'pesky commissions' then every affiliate networks out there must be the same, huh? Obviously not.

Regarding all these VSLs and WSLs, one thing people should know is when someone is desperately looking for a solution, they will still go for it. Especially when they're backed with the money back guarantee, 'bonuses', and such. If you learn copywriting, you will know what I mean. There are 'formulas' and strategies to pitch a product well and still get people to buy it. The same method and strategies are still used in modern marketing and advertisements.

But yes, newer millennials will feel more sceptical and may not buy, but there are still a handful who still do. You would be surprised to know that sometimes I still see millennials buying such products even digital (was also once a vendor myself). Like I said, if someone is desperate enough for a solution, they will still get it.

Likewise, why would people still fall for overhyped products (i.e: some cryptos shillcoins, products, etc), scams or dodgy 'investments' and supplements at this modern times still? See where I'm getting at?

Phyllis Windler

Most affiliates I know of aren't selling snake oil on some 1995 HTML static page with 100 CTA buttons. So there's that. Clickbank never accepts legitimate affiliate programs, only scummy ones, into their catalog.
So obviously the most logical reason one can form is that they're the ones creating all those shit "affiliates" and making other low lives promote them.

A company that cannot disclose its ownership cannot be trusted for any word they utter. Even their new CEO is a fake persona on LinkedIn lol.
Everything about CB screams low-life scum.