How To Post Clips On tiktok from shows, and earn through monetization

Caden Gusikowski

i have this issue where when i post a clip from a cartoon show or something else on tiktok, the tiktok gets copyright striked because i didnt make the content,

ive seen people mention mirroring the video, speeding it up, and adding captions helps prevent this. But still no luck

Kay Wolff

i have this issue where when i post a clip from a cartoon show or something else on tiktok, the tiktok gets copyright striked because i didnt make the content,

ive seen people mention mirroring the video, speeding it up, and adding captions helps prevent this. But still no luck
- Don't rip the content as is.
- add automatic subtitles. Use a tool to transcribe the video.
- add all sorts of filters, blur effects and background tracks.

- don't go in niches that are too "strongly monetized". Cartoons are one example of niches you shouldn't put your efforts into.

Big shows and cartoons have huge copyright protection spend. They have hundreds of bots crawling everywhere filing automated takedowns and content-IDS on all platforms.

If you can, prefer something underrated instead. Like old movies or barely known cartoons. The views initially will be less, but if it's good content, your channel will grow.

The hard about these sort of accounts is always aggregation.