How to run Facebook campagain mmo(crypto, gambling, healthy) successfully

Mathew Homenick

How to run Facebook campagain mmo(crypto, gambling, healthy) 100% successfully with unlimited budget during the day?
I'm not a liar. I have tried most Facebook advertising accounts, Facebook Agency, Facebook ads profile, BM 5 nolimit, BM 350, Limit 250$...etc
After a process of trying and learning. I have discovered how to create almost 100% successful mmo campaigns.
It's so simple it's unimaginable.
First, you need to own a BM (business manager) account that has spent a lot of money, and especially the larger the number of sub-accounts the BM has, the stronger it is and the easier it is to create a blackhat campaign. I usually use BM 2500 and BM 10000.
If you do not have these accounts, you can buy it from child advertising accounts that share links from them.
The next step is to buy an old BM 350 to share pixels to the shared account from BM10000 or BM 2500
I have made 8 campgains this way and have never failed.

Wellington Runte

How to run Facebook campagain mmo(crypto, gambling, healthy) 100% successfully with unlimited budget during the day?
I'm not a liar. I have tried most Facebook advertising accounts, Facebook Agency, Facebook ads profile, BM 5 nolimit, BM 350, Limit 250$...etc
After a process of trying and learning. I have discovered how to create almost 100% successful mmo campaigns.
It's so simple it's unimaginable.
First, you need to own a BM (business manager) account that has spent a lot of money, and especially the larger the number of sub-accounts the BM has, the stronger it is and the easier it is to create a blackhat campaign. I usually use BM 2500 and BM 10000.
If you do not have these accounts, you can buy it from child advertising accounts that share links from them.
The next step is to buy an old BM 350 to share pixels to the shared account from BM10000 or BM 2500
I have made 8 campgains this way and have never failed.
how to get bm 2500 or bm 10000 account i have a question

Mathew Homenick

how to get bm 2500 or bm 10000 account i have a question
you have a Bm account with identity verification, and you have spent a lot, and there is a fb representative in your country to support you. But you can find agencies that have those BMs available and you buy sub-accounts in BMs of 2500 or 10k to run ads, those accounts are very strong.

Vladimir Cormier

you have a Bm account with identity verification, and you have spent a lot, and there is a fb representative in your country to support you. But you can find agencies that have those BMs available and you buy sub-accounts in BMs of 2500 or 10k to run ads, those accounts are very strong.
But if running the product violates the policy. Are you not afraid of BM being disabled?