Instagram got disabled possibly due to using the Python scraping tool. Kindly help

Brandt Muller

My personal Instagram account got disabled for 3-4 reasons that I read during the appeal which I forgot. I was using the Instaloader Python tool to download stories of an account daily. I've been doing it for 4 months and faced no such issues. They were hardly more than 20-30 in a given day. Most of the time they were 5-6. My dumbass should've seen it coming.

- Been scraping since January
- Consistently scraping stories of a single account
- I got 3-4 reasons why my acc got disabled but my dumbass didn't read them properly or take a screenshot
- I only remember seeing one of the reasons being unauthorized access of information and automated etc I am not sure

If there is any way I can get to know why my account is disabled, let me know, guys. This account is very dear to me. I have my media and most importantly saved reels that I don't want to lose. I want to appeal via contact forms and emails, but I must know the problem I am in first.

Justus Reynolds

You got banned because you used automation, as simple as that
➡️INSTAGRAM GROWTH SERVICE - Real,Targeted and Niche-based Followers with 7-Day FREE TRIAL
✅Instagram Mother Child Service✅Instagram Mother Child Setup Guide✅
➡️✅FREE IG GROWTH Tips,Tricks and Methods HERE✅

Treutel

your best bet would be to reach out to Instagram directly through their help center or support email

Walter Abbott

You can open a MMO/HAF thread on here if you're prepared to spend a good bit of money to recover it. However, if you already filed an appeal manually and it has already escaled into a perm ban upon rejection, you're looking to spend a very sizeable amount to recover it through a rep.
Free 40,000 Word Guide on Instagram Automation (Learn How to Run M/S, Mass DMs, Story Reactions, Mass Mentions, and More!)
Selling Instagram Story Reactions and Twitter Hashtag Trending Services/Software (Working Great for OnlyFans Growth).
Telegram: @GreyHatNik | Discord: @GreyHatNik