[JV] My marketing & development + Your funding (Higer Crypto Project or Mems coins project)

Hans Quitzon

Hello everyone ,

Today I have brought you a crypto joint venture to create a crypto coin, meme coins, or shit coins and publish on larger scale if you have plan or having great investment.

My Strategics :- a decade of marketing experience in the crypto Market on developing coins and do market on a larger scale to make that project or coins successful.

Which includes :-

# High Tier PRs (200+)
# 24/7 Shilling by ads
# 24/7 Twitter shilling / Twitter Gold verification
# 24/7 TG groups shilling
# Coinmarketcap listing
# Coinmarkercap supply verification
# CoinGecko listing
# MEXC listing
# Bybit listing & what not !

Whatever you say i’ll do that as I have great sources in the market when I say in the market over a decade and worked with many projects.

I Have great connection to register legal entity in usa, uk, uae, singapore.

———————————————————————

Your Strategic:- Funding and managing the whole project from A To Z

You must have to have knowledge of crypto things instead of just funding

If anyone is interested we can get connected and can discuss and understand each others needs. if everything works we’ll meet and start the things

Please don't waste your and my time if you don't know anything or if you are not serious about the things

Thank you so much—————-

Weldon Stiedemann

How much funding do you need ?
Is there a possibility i fund your project and you also cowork on my project which is ready and needs marketing ?
Please reply in PM

Hans Quitzon

How much funding do you need ?
Is there a possibility i fund your project and you also cowork on my project which is ready and needs marketing ?
Please reply in PM
I don't need funding i want peoples who already working on projects and want to do JV in terms to make your project successful

I have mentioned everything which i can very easily

Sent you DM