Luxury retail in London

Novella Watsica

Do any of you have retail promotion ideas for my store, we sell high end wellness goods. The stream of people is inconsistent and the conversion rate in store is very inconsistent.
Are there any marketing ideas any of you would have?

Tiana Jacobi

indeed fitness influencers may help you. Perhaps partner with gyms in town to hang posters of your brand in their facilities.

Chanelle Gulgowski

DM a few of your customers offering some kind of discount or freebie in return for answering a few questions. I would ask them two questions but I recommend that you add some more since you know what your companies needs are.

Question 1: Why did you decide to shop with us?
Question 2: Was there anything you didn't like about or store or convinced you not to buy our products anymore?

Get rid of everything that those customers dislike and increase the things they like.

Gust Braun

When one says "luxury" products, then these are products which are purchased by people to whom inflation just does not matter. Luxury products are for people who are quite rich and such people do not get affected by inflation, rising costs, etc.
If incase your luxury products are not selling in a brick and mortar store, then it is most probably due to the incorrect location of your store.
Is your store located where "luxury" level rich people frequent (hang out) ?
If not, no type of promotion would result in any improvement in sales
For a brick and mortar luxury store, the most important aspect is it's physical location.