My ability to reach EVERY active user on IG and drive traffic + your legit ECOM business (Shopify)

Darrick Hammes

We have the capacity to reach every single Instagram user. We run a few of our own shops (fashion, etc) but they are just too much of a hassle and we'd prefer to partner with someone who is already established and wishes to take their shopify stores to the next level.

What I can offer:

- We will drive qualified traffic from Instagram to your store, at massive levels of volume. Our own stores are already making anywhere near the 2-5k$ mark daily. The point is to continue doing this with your store(s) and allow us to focus in driving the traffic, not having to deal with supplies/inventory/order handling/payment providers, so we can delegate roles. We focus on what we do best, you focus on what you do best.

Requirements:

We're interested in taking this to a different level, so it only makes sense to partner with someone who is going to allow us to reach that. Here are a few requirements:

- Your business must be legit. No "grey". I don't care what it is as long as it's legal, but it must be legal. Please don't waste my/your time approaching me with something you think should be legal but you deep down know it's not. We operate legally and intend to keep it that way, there's enough money to be made without needing to get into shady stuff.

- You must have an ecom store that sells on Shopify (Woocommerce will be considered but not preferred). Preferrably sales of goods, not DLC.

- Your stores must be established somewhat. If you have started 1 week ago on your first Shopify store, this is not the JV for you. We're looking for partners that are already in the $1k+ daily rev or at least have been recently. You must have the capacity to handle a significant amount of orders per day, both from a logistics/inventory angle as well as from a sales/aftersales angle.

- Related to the point above, we WILL want to see some actual stats, and that means allowing me viewer access to the sales analytics to understand you're the right match for us (and that we're the right match for you).

- If you're going to have a shady behaviour, play the OPSEC game, act suspicious, behave like a teenager, or as if you have something to hide, we are not interested either. If you have lambo pics etc. in your social media you're probably not the type of adult we're looking to work with either.

- Your store MUST be based in the USA/UK/AUS/EU where Shopify Payments/Stripe is allowed.

- Your store MUST have Instagram presence and you must have the basic knowledge to run your account (posting stories etc).

If you're interested send me a PM.