My first Ungagged in 2 days. Who goes to this other than MMO?

Bert Champlin

Hey there MMO. Will be headed out to Vegas in two days. Unfortunately, I'm not able to make the MMO meetup on Saturday as I fly in Sunday morning. I plan to learn a lot during the day, and turn in to a degenerate at night as is routine. Send me a PM or post here if you want to grab some brewskies. I'm not much of a gambler, but I'll sit at the penny slots and get free beer. I'm a decent craps player though.

Also, was curious, who goes to Ungagged outside of MMO? Anyone?

Bert Champlin

Well, I gotta say, that was the best conference I've been too. I've been to SMX and content marketing world. The problem with those other conferences is that everything is geared towards corporate. Ungagged had some of that, but not completely. Some presenters were much better than others. Dennius Yu and Jeremy Shoemaker were by far my favorite. The guy from dealeron was by the worst. Spoke for 15 min and then took questions? What a joke. Put no effort in. Total waste of time. Some of the headliners really sucked too. The guy from AimClear was terrible. No idea why people pay him to travel the world and speak. The guy from Distilled was badass. The two local seo guys on Sunday were really good too. Honestly, I learned almost as much if not more in the 1.5 hour lunch networking than I did at the presentations lol. Will definitely go back next year.

Libby Predovic

Well, I gotta say, that was the best conference I've been too. I've been to SMX and content marketing world. The problem with those other conferences is that everything is geared towards corporate. Ungagged had some of that, but not completely. Some presenters were much better than others. Dennius Yu and Jeremy Shoemaker were by far my favorite. The guy from dealeron was by the worst. Spoke for 15 min and then took questions? What a joke. Put no effort in. Total waste of time. Some of the headliners really sucked too. The guy from AimClear was terrible. No idea why people pay him to travel the world and speak. The guy from Distilled was badass. The two local seo guys on Sunday were really good too. Honestly, I learned almost as much if not more in the 1.5 hour lunch networking than I did at the presentations lol. Will definitely go back next year.
Great feedback, thanks! See you in London!