My history from a poor broke guy to a successful entrepenueur

Peter Thiel

Hello
I want to talk a little bit about my long history since I was a newbie on SEO and my marketing strategies to generate traffic never work until now that I can generate millions of visitors to many websites I own and earn thousands of dollars.

9 years ago when I started doing affiliate marketing and Dropshipping on clickbank and other platforms, I manage to promote mainly in social media, in my websites and through email marketing hoping get luck with sales but actually I barely got sales, and I end up frustrated during long years with the constant failures and applying strategies that don't work or drive me low traffic to products.
Actually I learn through hard way until at some point manage to start generate high quality traffic and get sales to my stores.

I trusted in many people that gives me tips that make me end up lose money, lose time and make belive that something will work if I was consistant in my tasks and if I follow correctly the marketing online courses that I bought, tips, and common strategies that everybody talk about I will go a lot of sucess. ... Everything was BS!

I find at some point that I had to create my own way to get traffic and learn with genuine people (not scammers))..

So I start doing that and I start getting success online in my stores and in other businesses.

I learn with reputable gurus that:
- if I don't have a big followers base in my social networks accounts it's a useless method if I post 5, 10 or 100 posts per day or upload dozens of videos on Youtube in order to get link clicks to my website. it's almost impossible get decent traffic and you barely get link clicks. Period!

From what work sometimes like: work on SEO correctly and improving optimizing website, metrics, etc, also creating high quality backlinks, Email marketing, influencer marketing, etc I found it useful but it takes lot of time (but yes it works) .....

So after so much experiences which most of them I fail and l decided to get a huge list of 40000 websites witch I able to post articles, advertise my sites, upload my digital stuff in websites such as: forums, ads websites, Web 2.0 different blogs, Social Bookmarks sites , Business Listing, PBN, different types of Wiki Sites, other Socials Networks besides facebook and IG, Question & Answer platforms, press releases, video sharing sites, image sharing platforms, Podcast Sites, and Article sharing directories.

I manage to filter my list to only 800 sites so I got the best of the best sites to post, which 95% are auto approve and get huge amounts of traffic.

In the end ai start promoting my product in those 800 top choosen websites and get very good quality traffic and high quality backlinks.
For me was the best decision of my life and I got daily traffic without the common worries sbout get traffic and good audience.
I dedicated myself in the last 10 months promoted my 9 websites from my 800 websites golden list and generated hundreads of thousands visitors to all of them basically getting daily sales, and don't spend even $1 in paid traffic. Best decision of my life.

Conclusion:
Along this year I earn $85000 in 12 months with 0 spending in paid ads or any type of traffic, no headaches in fail campaigns. I also work on SEO at same times and got my sites ranked in seach engines in just 2 months. The sales are increasing every month more and more and finally I got a decent life.
The downside is the huge amount of time spent posting like crazy in these websites and be very consistent (but it pay offs in the end)

I have to say after so much struggle during almost a decade , I have to say that whole web are full of scammers try to sell the "best solution to get traffic" , or recommend things that seems to work if we are consistent but in the end it never works like: posting videos on Youtube and Tiktok without a big follower base, or posting in facebook or pinterest randomly, or invest in solo ads, or create backlinks from social profiles... C'mon bro that strategies don't work and will only make lose your time....

So now I'm happy and fortunatelly don't follow what most people think it "will generate tons of traffic and sales" and get a lot of success if you do this and that.. All BS BS BS... Honestly I don't know how people still fall for that non-sense saturated strategies like : "post in social media and post videos on Tiktok consistently" Guys that BS strategies barely work, dont generated traffic if you have low amount of followers, and I learn it from hard way!
Don't understand why people still think that works lol....

What really worked for me was in fact the 800 sites list that I filter along 2 years and I start posting in them drive tons of genuine traffic, get backlinks from top sites, work on SEO with a very good plan, and investing in influencer marketing, and only paying to write articles in top press releases. Nothing else.

I fell sick now looking back and watching people that still recommend crappy strategies that drive almost no traffic. we are in 2024 and it looks there is more and more people that claim that are "Marketing Gurus" but strategies only drive low traffic and mostly from (Tier 3 countries) , make lose your time and you will never get ranked on Search engines.

Fell so happy now that I'm in the (2%) top and far away from those scammers and common people that want to sell the best solution to get out of pooverty over night haha.

If you guys want to get out of a poverty and find a way to get success you should be yourself and create your own strategy besed on what you learn from genuine people. Define well your goals and work hard everyday on it. In terms get website traffic I can't "reveal the gold websites list" but I can give a good advice , just analise the best websites that could bring you the best traffic and try to find only the ones that are auto approved otherwise you got banned from some platforms and also find the best influencers that could help you to promote in their social media and make you online visibility.

That was the description of my journey I hope you guys like it. I will update my journey in future speaking about the growing on my multiple business and future projects.
God bless you all.

Glad you made it in the end mate :)

So did you automated that posting on the 800 sites in the end with AI?
Also...check out all this FREE software I'm giving away. You can use it right now at no cost! $0. No credit card required. No catches. LIMITED TIME ONLY!
See all my FREE software threads on MMO