My Journey to $1000 a Month: Moving, Internet, and My Strategies

Fay Mosciski

Hello, gentlemen! I'm new to this forum, and my goal is to earn money online (as I plan to move to another country and need a steady online income). I'm creating this topic to share my results with you and stay motivated.

My experience with CPA networks is small but quite successful. Here's a screenshot of an almost automated result with a gaming app: I connected to a CPA network, chose an offer, launched it on push notifications, did some analysis, identified the best channel, filtered out the unnecessary through blacklists, and left it for a few months.
I have some plans that I would like to implement, but there are a few questions:
I want to start YouTube and TikTok accounts targeting tier 1 countries, but I don't know what it takes. If I create accounts in my country, they are limited to local traffic, which is generally not very monetizable.
I have a Fiverr account, but there are no orders yet, although I am willing to work on orders for additional income.
I also have an Etsy account, but it's also unsuccessful. I would be grateful for any advice on how to boost it.

I'll also mention my skills and abilities to give you an idea of what I can do, and perhaps you'll have ideas on how to use them:

Graphic design: raster, vector graphics, image processing, retouching, etc.
3D design: modeling, texturing, visualization, animation.
Video editing: intermediate level, color correction, knowledge of basic software packages.
Web design: building websites on builders, on WordPress, basics of HTML/CSS, a little Python.
Marketing: basics of digital and traditional marketing, terminology, marketing psychology, pricing, analytics, etc.
Languages: Russian (native), English at an intermediate level (reading, listening comprehension), weak conversational English.

This is my story, and I would appreciate your support and knowledge. At this stage, my goal is to earn $1000 per month.

Thank you all for your attention and I wish you successful conversions!

Jayme

You really won't know what works until you try it out. I would also suggest you try to do multiple things as it's always good to not put all your eggs in one basket. Try as many things you can and see which ones yield profit and work on them. Basically, don't stick to one strategy but rather try to employ as many strategies as you can.

Ibrahim

Etsy has potential. Search google youtube how to get more sales on etsy. Research what products are popular and which ones you are good at creating. You can use AI chatgpt to research create contents. You just need to create lots of products and list them. Create lots of low effort but popular contents.

Fiver has lots of youtube shorts services. Nowadays, minimal animation shorts are popular. Look dan koe shorts, matt gray shorts for example. Can you create it? Then offer such services. Look at their price, make it a little cheaper, but not too cheap as people will not trust your quality. People knows more money means good quality, cheap price means low quality.

Look and talk with other fiver guys. You can order and exchange reviews. You need reviews to boost your services and gain trust from people so they can order your service. Search the term "fiver" in this forum and you will find different threads relating to fiver.

If you want to offer such shorts service, then you should create sample short videos and put it on your youtube channel, instagram and tiktoks so that potential clients may see and contact you.