[NEW] Email Marketing Service ✅ Done For You ✅ Fully Configured ✅ Inbox-focused ✅ Cold/Mass Mailing ✅

Alex Bayer

Email marketing service that works

Reach your audience and keep them in the loop of your upcoming updates and promotions.
An inbox-focused email marketing at your service.

✅ Upto 1 million email / day
✅ Unlimited contact, campaign, domain
✅ Super fast email delivery

AUTOMATION & FLEXIBILITY

✅ Setup email blast. Anytime. Anywhere
✅ Track everything from email sent, email opened, link clicked
✅ Landing page templates
✅ Campaign to automate email marketing using autoresponder
✅ Manage your contact directly from the point system

Place an order:
1. Contact me
Telegram: https://t.me/ndiqi
2. Make a payment
3. Provide me access to your domain panel / dns management
4. Wait for delivery approximately 24-48 hours

As always, secure yourself from impersonation scam by enforcing to trade only on these addresses below on your first transaction, if you're unsure always go with these addresses below to avoid sending money to scammer. You can reach me by clicking on the Telegram or Skype links below, do not try and find me through search on Telegram or Skype. Save your money from scammers.

BTC address: bc1quaxnsk699mvraasedshnmsre0072kr98ffxaue
ETH address (ERC20 Network): 0x5756771eB14f858d4663aBd316fF51d1D49b50ff
BNB address (BEP20 Network): 0x5756771eB14f858d4663aBd316fF51d1D49b50ff
LTC address: ltc1qspv6xc97l52wmshf8j9jj83w7uld5jj45hztf7
TRX address (TRC20 Network): TDDc5GubWCat93mud4Z4HsNVrdzd1dMgxD

F.A.Q

How long is the setup process?
Typically it takes between 24-48 hours, all we need is access to your domain DNS to begin the process.

Can we use this service to spam?
Generally no, but if you would like to use the service to spam you can coordinate with me first and I will help to configure and give you good tricks based on the past experience we have had.

What email panel do you use?
We use mautic by default, alternatively we can use Mailwizz as well at your request.

Do you provide support?
Absolutely, you can just contact me, although for anything technical beyond my knowledge may have wait for my technical team to help and resolve the issue.

What kind of warranty is given on each plan purchase?
We offer warranty on both SMTP and apps, any issue on the SMTP, app configuration, settings we will provide help to fix the issue, we can make replacements if needed if the issue is unable to fixed through simple troubleshooting. We however do not have warranty on 3rd-party products we used to run the service, this include the server and domain.

Do you offer any discount?
Once you're confident with our service you can switch or buy new yearly plan for much cheaper price compare to the monthly plan.