[NEW GUIDE] How To Make Money By Recommending Other People's Digital Products In 2024 - A Beginner Friendly Guide

Audie Reicher

Attention : People Who Want To Make Money Online In 2024

How To Make Money By Recommending Other People's Digital Products In 2024 - A Beginner Friendly Guide

A beginner-friendly guide to affiliate marketing on different digital platforms

Hey.

I was an average student in school and I knew very early that I will not work with my degree certificates because I was very privileged to discover different make money online methods on online forums where I started learning how to make some extra money online.

In short, I have tried almost every methods out there and I can tell you one or two things about any methods that I have not personally tried just so you know that I opened up my life to just make money online.

And so, after all the numerous methods that I have tried and taught my students, I can confidently say that affiliate marketing is probably one of the easiest way to make money online.

Affiliate marketing is simply recommending valuable digital or physical products to people who need them online or offline.

So when customers buy these products through our affiliate link, we will get paid what we call; Affiliate commission.

As a beginner, I faced a lot of difficulties when I started like:

• How do I find good digital products?
  • How do I get my affiliate commissions?
  • How do I get people to buy with my affiliate link?

And many more other questions that I had in mind when I started.

With no mentor and guidance, I got it right with lots of hardwork through trial and error approach.

I wasted a lot of $$$$, time, effort and resources in the process of figuring the whole process by myself.

BUT I was happy I figured it out and the knowledge is one of my main sources of income today.

Sincerely, I know how difficult it is to figure all of these things out by yourself and that is why I decided to show you the summary of how it works.