Santana Adkins
New member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 1
Hey everyone!
I have a private tg channel, and I want to monetize it with nsfw content, mainly OF leaks. My biggest concern right now is payment processors. From what I’ve seen, a lot of people in this niche use Stripe, but I’ve heard that it’s easy to get banned. Do you have any suggestions? I don’t know if it makes a difference, but I’m not a U.S. citizen, and I’d rather not go through setting up a LLC for this since it would just be a side project.
I have a private tg channel, and I want to monetize it with nsfw content, mainly OF leaks. My biggest concern right now is payment processors. From what I’ve seen, a lot of people in this niche use Stripe, but I’ve heard that it’s easy to get banned. Do you have any suggestions? I don’t know if it makes a difference, but I’m not a U.S. citizen, and I’d rather not go through setting up a LLC for this since it would just be a side project.