Python Bot Problem - Help needed on this project

Summer West

Recently I gave order to my Indian programmer. The task was to create a system for a Dutch Ecom website that finds my products with a combination of Keyword + Url. After it found the product, it should click on it, add to cart & Add to wishlist.

Everything is doing well so far, however, I still have a problem. In the backend of this Ecom website, I can see the clicks being made on the product page every day. When I am using this bot on my Home IP, or VPN (Proton or NordVPN), it doesn't register the clicks. This is a big problem for me.

First of all, we tried ultra residental proxies from marsproxies. Clicks didn't get registered. After this, both my developer and me tried this bot by only using home ip. The clicks of my developer were shown the next day, while my clicks didn't.

It is important that it registers the clicks & on-page time, since it's a huge factor in Ranking my products for a certain keyword. I hope anyone knows a solution for this problem and can point me in the good direction!

Thanks in advantage!

Hassan Schiller

i got the full method working. I have the full source and the right proxies. If you are interested in this method or in working together hit me up.