RankerX shows "Captcha balance is low or captcha key is incorrect"

Greta Welch

Hi, I am a new user of RankerX.I started my 7 days trial and the first campaign last night.

It completed all the account creation projects, then started the backlink building projects. After a few hours, it stopped all the work. The number of backlinks stopped increasing, and the 0captcha balance stopped decreasing. This situation has lasted for more than 10 hours until now.

Just now, I found sometimes on top of the RankerX, it shows an error indication "Captcha balance is low or captcha key is incorrect."

I am pretty sure the key is correct because I set the key and never touched it. The system used this key to finish the account creation projects and created some backlinks. And now I still can use this key to check the balance; I still have "Balance: $5.201,". It is low, but I guess it is still high enough to keep the project running.

Anyway, I went to the 0captcha website and copy-pasted the API key again. But the error indication "Captcha balance is low or captcha key is incorrect" sometimes still jumps out.

RankerX don't have a support forum, and their online chat replies really slowly. And their website's documentation page is 404, so I am trying to get answers here.

My first question:

• Only me having this "Captcha balance is low or captcha key is incorrect" problem or does everyone see it?
Second question:

• Is the campaign stop for such a long time normal?
Third question:

• In Wizard -- schedule, there is a “duration”; what's the duration for? I set it as 3 days. Does it mean the system will finish the campaign in 3 days? Now it's ahead of schedule, so does it stop to wait?