Recreating Your Favorite Websites | Copy Any Landing Page | Best for CPA, SEO

Colin Ankunding

Let's get straight to the point, my friends!

Are you fascinated by the layout, functionality, or overall performance of certain websites? Do you wish you could incorporate similar elements into your own website? Do you need to make it done as fast as possible? If so, you've come to the right place!

I am offering a unique service in recreating the essence of your preferred websites while maintaining a personalized touch for your own brand.

Use Cases For My Service:
My service could be useful almost for anyone who is in CPA, SEO (PBNs, Satellites, Affiliates)

Let's imagine, you've found the CPA Landing Page which performs well for your competitors, and you want to re-create the same website. From here, my service would be your ideal solution

Pricing:

"One Page" package:
I will re-create only the Landing Page - $50 ($70)

"Full Website" package:
I will re-create the Landing and up to 10 additional pages - $70 ($100)

FAQ:

1) What is the TAT?

The TAT (Turn Around Time) for the "One Page" package is 24 hours. For the "Full Website" package it would be 2-3 days.

2) Can you duplicate any website?

I can duplicate almost every website. However, there are some websites that are difficult to duplicate. Please PM me with your desired website URL so I can assess whether it is feasible.

3) Can you duplicate a WordPress or Webflow website?

Yes, I can, but the output website will always be in HTML.

4) Any review copies?

Absolutely! I'll be glad to provide the "Duplicate Landing Page" package to the first 3 Jr. VIPs and the first 2 Regular members for free.

5) Can you change the content on the duplicated landing page upon request?

Yes, I can. Let's discuss this in PM.

6) Any discount?

Yes, I provide discounts for bulk orders.

What Are Payment Methods:

I accept payments via Payoneer and Crypto.

Order Process:

1. PM me with your desired website URL, so I can analyze it and let you know if I can duplicate it.
  2. Once approved, send the payment using Payoneer or Crypto.
  3. Wait 24 hours (or 2-3 days in case you've chosen the "Full Website" package).
  4. Upon completion, you will receive the full HTML version of your website, allowing you or your team to manage and update the website with ease.
Looking forward to bringing your vision to life!

Refunds Policy:

Once you have received a download link - there would be no refunds. I am confident in the solution I provide, which is why I ask everyone to send me the desired website URL before placing the order so I can confidently say if your desired website will work You'll get a refund in case:
- I wouldn't be able to complete your order after I approved your website and got a payment from you.
- I wouldn't be able to complete your order in the TAT I have mentioned in my Sale Thread.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions by email: deuris1212@gmail.com or Telegram: https://t.me/al1ex2

Make Passive Income with Freelancing

Make Passive Income with YouTube

Get Reviews on Any Website Dirt Cheap