Scammed by Sartre and trying to make the most of two nearly two year old domains

Corbin Huel

Hey all,

I was one of the lucky guys who got completely fucked by Sartre. I dropped 5k for (I believe) the 1k blog post package, and I can't tell you how excited I was. this was the first time I had put any money into anything mmo related after lurking these forums for years. To top that off, speaking with Sartre imbued me with a ton of confidence in his methods; he was clearly a sharp guy who knew what he was doing. Long story short, the first site (milkexperts.com, a domain I purchased myself on namecheap) fizzled out, apparently due to some google SEO updates at the time. To compensate, he gave me one of his premium domains (ufcwar.com), a domain priced at I believe 7,000, and tried to make an MMA related AI blog on that niche instead. That, too, fizzled out. After that, I never heard from him again. I can only assume I'm not the only one who's blog flopped, and I believe that he decided to cut and run instead of giving refunds to the hordes of people that had paid and received nothing in return.

This leaves me where I am now; with one very good and one decent aged domain, both just under two years old, and 0 idea what to do with them. I would love to see if there is anyone out there that might have a vision for these poor, underutilized domains, so I don't have to end up selling them to some domain flipper. What say you, gents?

Rodrigo Beatty

What are those 2 sites being currently used for? Nearly crashed my flagship Samsung phone, which I've never seen happen, much less from a website.

I was going to say set up a blog if you have time and give other advice, but my best advice rn is to fix both websites so they don't crash visitors phones.

Corbin Huel

What are those 2 sites being currently used for? Nearly crashed my flagship Samsung phone, which I've never seen happen, much less from a website.

I was going to say set up a blog if you have time and give other advice, but my best advice rn is to fix both websites so they don't crash visitors phones.
They've been hijacked, probably since around the year mark as I let the SSL certs expire

Rodrigo Beatty

They've been hijacked, probably since around the year mark as I let the SSL certs expire
Ahh. Do you mind sharing what experience you have with blogs? I've gotten a few blogs to rank in the first page for a few keywords but I'm not a pro either. BTW, I'm not trying to sell you any services or anything, just seeing if it'd be effective for you to set up a blog or not.

Corbin Huel

Ahh. Do you mind sharing what experience you have with blogs? I've gotten a few blogs to rank in the first page for a few keywords but I'm not a pro either. BTW, I'm not trying to sell you any services or anything, just seeing if it'd be effective for you to set up a blog or not.
Frankly, absolutely none. Big part of why the AI blog thing appealed to me to begin with. I'm a quick learner, but the blogging game is tough.

Rodrigo Beatty

Frankly, absolutely none. Big part of why the AI blog thing appealed to me to begin with. I'm a quick learner, but the blogging game is tough.
Yep would not recommend immediately jumping to an ai blog at the start. IF you were willing to drop 5k on a blog, It makes sense to buy a few articles initially.

Anyways, I checked both sites and they are pretty bad in terms of da. ufcwar.com has a da of 0.3/100 and appears to be filled with low quality links that aim to just boost the number of links instead of quality of backlinks, and milkexperts.com doesn't even have a single backlink, it has a da score of 0/100.

Not sure exactly what you were doing, but I definitely know those numbers shouldn't have been that low.

What's your current plan for the sites? I'm a bit confused as to why you mentioned domain flippers as I don't see any value in the second site, and only name value in the ufcwar.com site.

You could try to set up another blog on one though and see how it goes if you still want to try. Shouldn't be too hard or cost too much.