Selling my Conf Ticket

Junius Skiles

Hey guys,

I was really looking forward to attending the conference, tortured a few people to death here into giving me Visa Invitation letters and stuff and even managed to get the otherwise hard-to-obtain Visa, but turns out that my sister went ahead and decided to get married during the Conference dates without checking my schedule. I have to be here.

I'll sell my tickets for $895, plus $149 that I paid for 1 night upfront at Caesers (Booked for 4 nights, the remaining you pay at the hotel, name can be changed for the reservation too I'm sure)

I'll take paypal or bank wires, feel free to PM me or add me on skype.

Kellen

Hey Paranoid Android,

Sorry to hear you're unable to make it - but congratulations to your sister!

Ready to transfer after resale. (PM me if you need any assistance in transferring tickets).

Rachelle Douglas

MMO conference has grown into something better, bigger & more essential to the success of your business.
We've teamed up with some of the world's most influential and provocative thinkers and we're sponsoring the event which will truly help you maximise your earning potential. It's a unique, no holds barred UNconvention: UNGAGGED - hosted this year by Erika Napoletano.

UNGAGGED will break rules. Rules you may not know existed but which have constricted every other SEO convention you have ever attended.
At UnGagged, geniuses who know how to help you profit, will speak without fear of being told to STOP, by the corporates who think they're in charge.
You'll hear stuff you won't hear anywhere else, ever again. (At least, not until the next UnGagged!)

Things are changing. And we're excited to be part of the change.
Looking forward to seeing you at UnGagged.