Soundcloud botting question (monetization)

Cathrine D'Amore

I've been trying to make a Soundcloud bot for a month and the programming of the bot is going quite well but i have some questions concerning monetization on Soundcloud: do plays from guests with no accounts count towards streams for monetization, or do you HAVE to be logged with an account to do so, my budget is limited so i can either:

1- Buy 30 static residential proxies, each has Soundcloud account and stream the music daily.
2- Buy 30 rotating residential proxies, each will listen without account for 2 hours, then rotate ip, then listen with different ip.

What do you think ?

Cathrine D'Amore

i made the bot myself already, i'm just wondering what the best way to implement themproxy-wise:

1- Buy 30 static residential proxies, each has Soundcloud account and stream the music daily.
2- Buy 30 rotating residential proxies, each will listen without account for 2 hours, then rotate ip, then listen with different ip.

Cathrine D'Amore

Pay as you go per gb if i choose to go with rotating proxies... also, how many gb do you think it takes for 30 bots running ?