The question on everyone's mind, how to make money on Weibo.

Bonita Willms

The globe knows that China's netizens are the world's best at making money. This is because they are equipped with a heavenly opportunity, which is e-commerce and bandwagon in China.

If you want to make money on Weibo, you have to have some kind of ability that others don't have, such as: you know some kind of authentic Chinese dialect; you can turn your head 180 degrees; you can fly tens of meters in the air; you can turn 100 heels at a time, you can drink 10 bottles of high level liquor at a time, and so on.

If you're too ordinary to be ordinary, microblogging is not a place to make money, it can be a place for your entertainment.

Abigale Dietrich

Interesting share, this phenomenon does exist in China because of its large population and if you think you're good, then there are probably even better people being born.

Daniela Cruickshank

You means that 99% o us can't make money in weibo

Also Just want to let you know that I have Amazon SES accounts with 50k limit if you want to buy, people use that to send emails in bulk since Amazon is cheap You pay $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you send, the account will cost you 700$ so if you want to buy you can find it here
if you enjoy my posts show some love and I will do the same

Ernestine Bode

In addition to income from brand endorsements and sponsored content,
Weibo influences can earn money from live streaming, selling merch
with such a wide audience theres money to be made