Trying to start a jewelry ecom brand with $10k

Palma Kunde

Hello guys i am trying to start a jewelry ecom brand with $10k in budget. I have spent $700 in web designs and logo and want the rest to $4k to go in inventory and $5k in ads on facebook, instagram and tiktok. I have no experience on ads and will hire someone with good rating off of fiverr to do it. What suggestion do you have for me? should i go into it? i heard that its a very competitive business and i will just burn all my money but not sure i really wanna do this thing.

Novella Watsica

What countries do you have in mind to work? I could be interested in this idea if it is within my reach, I have worked with jewelry stores before and I have a few interesting ideas and contacts

Tiana Jacobi

Since i am in the united states i only plan to sell in the usa. But i think the expenses would be much more need to hire models, photographers and specially ads.

Gust Braun

First of all I would say definitely go for it. With your budget you’ll have plenty to get going.

If you want I can reach out and tell you everything I know about running a jewellery ecom brand, I've taken my store to 10k in a month, and give you some things you may want to hear.