Using two checkout page on two website ?

Earlene Raynor

Hello Blackhat community, i am looking for a solution to use my actual payment gateway (installed in website A) in a second website B.

Let me explain the idea :

Website A : legal business
Website B : Illegal business (iptv)

I would like to send trafic to website B but when client wants to pay they will be redirected to checkout of website A. i tried to find some solution on internet but none of them are working.

The two website are on wordpress/woocommerce.

Thank you for your help

Brionna Sanford

You cannot have two checkouts active using one WooCommerce store.
The best call would be to embed your checkout page and clone the customer data from website A to website B.

Wilford Becker

This would require some custom code.

Website A and B should have products with the same price (actual product should be different e.g Website A has a Ebook subscription for $49 and website B has a IPTV subscription for 49$ but give them both the same title like "1 Month subscription" so your customers don't get confused).
Assign a unique ID for each of the product combinations.
Create a end-point on website A where you can send the ID's from website B to, and have them added to basket via AJAX and redirect to the checkout page.
On website B change the checkout behaviour so that instead of sending it to checkout it sends the ID's to the end-point of website A and put it as a iFrame on website B.

Be aware that some gateways have technology to detect such practises.

Brisa Hoppe

but do you sell a plugin or can you explain this text to me "
Create an endpoint on website A to which you can send the credentials from website B, add them to the cart via AJAX and redirect to the checkout page.
On website B, change the payment behavior so that instead of sending it to checkout, it sends the credentials to the endpoint on website A and places them as an iFrame on website B." I don't understand thank you very much