Want to become an influencer

Tremayne Senger

With TikTok looks do matter, I would say I'm good looking but not famous enough to get famous just from looks like most influencers.

I am looking for niches or ideas.

Any help?

Jaron Stokes

From what I can see especially in my country, the more stupid content you publish, the more users watch it and follow such "influencers". Stupidity seems to be what people really love

Tremayne Senger

Go with gym or gaming niche and do live on tiktok as much as you canl
Ok I do not want to do gym as I am not trying to take steroids lmao and with gaming I am not the best, and promos are not the highest paying. Live is very good of course, I did go live once and get 1.5k views in 3 minutes and then banned.

Any other ideas?

Jamaal Swaniawski

Whats your main skills then?

Start making content on that only and you cant be famous without getting much live in Tiktok

Jaron Stokes

It really does but do you have any ideas?
stupid videos about making a fool of yourself, preferably in front of other people, are popular. Or incredibly idiotic ideas like eating stones from the kettle. It was something like that!
I am shocked people may be that stupid, but they are, and they love showing their stupidity. The bigger the fool, the bigger the hero he is

I hope you understand that I am writing all this ironically and I am absolutely not encouraging you to do this; on the contrary, I wish you would do something worthwhile, like some advice for kids on how to better understand math. It would be great if that gained popularity, but it seems that it cannot compete in any way with stupidity and its popularity. Once, people were ashamed of being foolish, but today they compete to see who can be more foolish, as it brings greater reach and more money.Sad...