What backlinks package do you suggest?

Dorothea Langosh

I would be interested in buying some backlinks from here. The problem is i've never had any transactions here with any user, neither have a review copy or too many experience when choosing what should i buy.

I have a website in a foreign language (ro).
I am looking to aquire a couple of backlinks that will point to my home page and help me rank for a certain keyword.
I am looking to spend somewhere about $100 for start.

Also, i do not know if, when you're buying backlink packages they will be indexed by seller or you have to spend some extra money getting them indexed.

I am looking forward for proposals, personal experience and any thread from marketplace that everyone would think is gonna be good for my requirements.

Also, if somebody if offering review copies or something similar i am open.

Cheers!

Freeda Ziemann

Two options...

1. Go through the link building marketplace and filter for services according to what you want for your site.

This may be a little difficult or time consuming so...
2. Go to either Hire A Freelancer section or the Want To Buy section and create a thread there, listing exactly the things you want or expect from any seller who wants to sell links to you. Ensure to filter them too because some sellers would ignore the requirements you've set.

Finally, if you're expecting anyone to point directly to any service or BST here, you won't get it because it's against the forum rules. Sellers could manipulate and abuse that 'free recommendation'.